Friday, November 9, 2012

Natural "deodorant"


{Note: This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own and I paid for my deodorant just like everyone else ;) }

A month or so ago I picked up this natural deodorant to try when I went to Perth Upmarket. It got my attention since I'm on my quest to move more natural in my beauty products as it is WA made, made 100% with natural ingredients and as you can see from the label it was a natural beauty award winner this year.
Most importantly it is aluminium free.
So I thought I'd give it a go.

In Perth it is really hot in Summer (and often Spring & Autumn too for that matter) so I find myself needing a good deodorant here more so than I every have before. We've already had some hot days this Spring (34 degrees Celcius) since I have been using it and so far I have found this deodorant performs really well.

If I'm honest I would like it to have a scent. But when I smelled all the scent options at the market I found them too strong for my liking so I got the unscented option. Perhaps next time I will bravely try one of the scents.

They have a website where you can buy it online, and there are 6 different scents available as well as the unscented which I went for. However I have to say that the market price I paid was $5 less than the online price, so if I was having to buy this online I'm not sure I could bring myself to pay $15 for deodorant.
$10 wasn't quite hard to stomach. But I would definitely buy it again for the market price!!

Has anyone got any other natural deodorant recommendations?





1 comment :

Susan Standen said...

I tried one years ago when I worked at sea and it was supposed to last about five days. Only it didn't last five days and when it stopped working it was like flipping a switch. Fine one moment, stinking the next. I gave up. It was too expensive to use daily but hated the not knowing when it would stop working!